Here's how I discovered that tested .NET Core asynchronous methods do not get their code coverage results included in Azure Pipelines tests summary.
Today I'm going to be writing about how to set up a continuous integration and respectively a continuous deployment pipeline with Azure DevOps Pipelines for a custom solution containing a SharePoint Framework react-based webpart client app and a ASP.NET Core Web API backend.
I am perfectly aware that there are lots of articles and official documentations on these topics, but I would like to have my go at it and share my own view.
Finally, I have started my own technical blog! Stay tuned for new content, it will come soon.